1. No rules debate during gaming session.
2. DM decision is final during gaming session.
3. Rules/DM decisions may be debated before the start of gaming, noon, or after the conclusion of the game session, when everyone is leaving.
4. Any attempt at debates during gaming session results in loss of 500 experience points for Player starting debate.
5. If Player proves that the DM was wrong, each PC gets 200 experience points.
6. If DM proves that the Player was wrong, each PC gets -200 experience points.
7. If erroneous DM decision resulted directly in a PC’s death, PC is brought back as and given 25% of the experience points it would take the PC to get to the next level.
8. If DM decision was correct and the PC died legally, said PC is now dead beyond all means.
1. PCs are allowed two Traits at first level. Characters can select 1 new trait at every 4 levels after that corresponding to a characters ability increases. Traits may not be retrained.
2. Bonus 0 Level spells based on abilities score. Add 1 to the number of 1st level spells you would get for the ability score and that is the number of bonus 0 level spells.
3. PCs are allowed one Archetype.
4. No use of Hero Points.
5. No use of Words of Power.
6. Unrestricted Languages.
7. At each level the Player can either take the average hit points plus 1 plus their Constitution bonus or they can roll the dice and take what rolls.
8. Wizards, who’s bond is with an object, gets one extra spell per level per day instead of just one extra spell a day. The rest of the rules for a wizard’s bonded object apply normally.
9. With each ability score increase you can pick another trait.
10. Each time a character is eligible for a new feat, they may retrain a feat. The feat being retrained cannot have any dependents feats and must be of the same type as the one replaced. Examples: a fighter can only retrain a fighter feat with another fighter feat that they gain at a specific level and the same with a wizard’s special feats, and so forth.